Sunday, February 15, 2009

What does this blog contain?

The Entire Bible on a mobile phone might sound a bit unrealistic. Now it is available and you can take advantage of it. Feel free to pass it on to your friends and family. I would like to thank TequilaCat who created the shell using which the Java bible modules have been created. Since I started using these applications I can read and meditate on God's word at any time and at any place. It has blessed me greatly and I believe that it will bless you too.

This blog contains links to bible applications that can be used on Java based mobile phones that are MIDP2 enabled and also Nokia phones that support Java applications(Will work fine on Nokia S60 phones and above. There are some limitations when using S30 and S40 series phones). The bible text used in these applications have been obtained from the Internet and can also be read directly at www.biblegateway.com. The links to all the bibles are currently on esnips.com. If you have any specific querries with regard to any bible version or support for any specific phone, Please get back to me and I will do my best to attend to your querry.

Please feel free to comment and let me know, if any modifications have to be made to the applications to make it better for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment